The Specialized Warfighter Development Contract (SWDC) Engineering Directorate (DE) Task Order is seeking someone with the education and experience to lead a team of CND tools administrators in the configuration and operation of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Tenable Security Center, and McAfee Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS).
Position responsibilities include:
• Optimize and standardize the configuration of ACAS and ESS tools.
• Develop, maintain and document CND configurations, policies and procedures.
• Work with the Cybersecurity Service Provider to troubleshoot and optimize CND data collection and reporting.
• Develop and report meaningful cyber metrics.
The SWDC DE TO is a collection of systems that support the modeling and simulation of Ballistic Missile Defense capabilities. Each system has its own set of CND tools administrators that act under the guidance of the system ISSO and the CND Tools Lead.
The position is based at Schriever Air Force Base near Colorado Springs, Colorado
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience conducting and managing CND operations in a DoD environment.
• Strong understanding of IT networks and systems and the cyber controls necessary to secure them.
• Ability to evaluate system and network configurations for compliance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), and NIST 800-53 Security Controls.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a collaborative team environment.
• Strong communications skills.
Basic Qualifications – External
• Active Secret clearance.
• 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
• A DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CySA+, CND, CCNA Security, CND, GICSP).
• Hands-on experience with the configuration and operation of ESS/HBSS products and with developing and analyzing their data products.
• Solid Cybersecurity engineering skills with a working knowledge of Cyber technologies, NIST standards, DoDI 8500.2, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Active DoD 8570 IA Workforce Improvement Program IAM II Certification: CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC.
• Hands-on experience with the configuration and operation of ACAS.
• Completion ESS/HBSS courses 201 (Administrator) and 301 (Advanced Administrator).
• One or more of the following certifications: GCIA, CEH, GCIH, SCYBER, SSCP, CSIH, GCFA, CSSLP.
• Experience with Windows and/or Linux Operating Systems
• Experience using ArcSight or a similar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool.
• Active Top Secret Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org