• Risk Management Framework, document certification and accreditation activities, create, update System Security Plans and other artifacts in accordance with company and government standards
• Coordinate with the System Administrator, ISSM and other personnel to address, resolve and closeout items established in the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM)s
• Experience in maintaining physical and environmental protection, personnel security and incident handling
• Maintain the configuration management process as prescribed by both ISSM’s.
• Experience in the use of Tenable Security Center
• Experience in the use of Linux Operating System RHEL 6 and 7
• Experience in conducting technical and nontechnical security audits and experience in the usage of SIEM tools and processes.
• Coordinate with Systems Administrators to maintain the security vulnerability management program as prescribed by the ISSM’s.
• On occasion work extended hours to support contractual requirements to meet customer needs. Accomplish other duties as assigned
Serve as the primary cyber/IA point of contact for the Enterprise Sensors Lab (ESL). Will work with MDA/BC ISSM and DIA ISSM (including their respective IA staff) to ensure ongoing operations within ESL maintain a valid accredited and secure posture.
Will work closely with ESL system administrators to maintain day-to-day security posture. The overall direction will come from ESL lab director with collaboration from NG ESL/BOA Cyber team.
ESL is comprised of three separate accredited systems:
• ESL Low: Collateral level network with all Linux platforms accredited by MDA.
• ESL High: TS/SCI level network with all Linux platforms accredited by DIA.
• Radiant Mercury Cross Domain Solution (CDS) accredited by DIA.
Specific duties include:
• Establish and/or Maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) status under Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Conduct ACAS vulnerability and STIG scans
• Manage HBSS
• Maintain compliance with Cyber Tasking Orders (CTO)
• Write, maintain and track POA&Ms
• Analyze RMF Controls (NIST SP 800-53) for compliance and updating as needed in eMASS/XACTA
• Maintaining documentation and cyber artifacts within eMASS/XACTA to support RMF control compliance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com