|The Threat Modeling Center is responsible for the development and delivery of high fidelity threat modeling products in support of MDA and MDA’s Ballistic Missile Defense System. This position requires a mid-level software configuration analyst with experience in software configuration management (SCM). Primary responsibilities include:
• Support transition of an operational software system into modern DevSecOps environments and architectures.
• Leading all SCM planning activities, to include writing, implementing, and maintaining SCM procedures and operating instructions in accordance with SWDC Configuration Management Policies
• Working with TMC Engineering Team to implement SCM and to identify software configuration items
• Incorporating SCM into the prescribed change management process; includes defining the levels of control for software work products and documentation, and enforcing the change management process
• Support or create and manage/maintain configured software baselines and make them readily available
• Support or create automated build and installation scripts
• Support or build software work products for deployment/release
• Package software, and manage documentation and data for delivery to internal and external customers
• Define and maintain TMC SCM Metrics
• Involved in FCA/PCAs
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs, and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• 5 Years with Bachelor’s Degree; 3 Years with Masters
• Active DoD Secret clearance or higher
• Software Configuration Management tool experience to include installing and administering Software Repositories such as Bit Bucket and GitLab.
• Understanding the fundamentals of managing software baseline throughout the entire software life cycle
• Experience with software CI/CD tools such as Git, Puppet, Ansible, Chef
• Must be self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic team environment
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Software CM experience in support of DoD development programs
• Experience with writing and implementing software CM processes
• Experience in support of agile/scrum software development methodologies
• Deploying DevSecOps Strategy and Environments
• Industry CM certification