Position Description / Other Requirements:
This role will serve as primary support for multiple Classified Information Systems administering the Information Assurance duties. The ISSO will conduct associated task(s) as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM). The ISSO will coordinate with Information Technology Solutions Staff and the Systems Administrators of these information Systems to ensure the Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements are implemented, functional and kept up to date according to the System Security Plans. The candidate will have experience with supporting the following documents and frameworks: DAAPM/NISPOM, CNSSI No. 7003 and NIST Publications. The candidate will be able to work in a high paced, dynamic and aggressive program schedule environment with minimal supervision. In addition the candidate will possess effective writing skills, public speaking, organizational and customer service skills.
• Risk Management Framework, document certification and accreditation activities, create, update System Security Plans and other artifacts in accordance with company and government standards
• Coordinate with the System Administrator, ISSM and other personnel to address, resolve and closeout items established in the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM)s
• Experience in maintaining physical and environmental protection, personnel security and incident handling
• Maintain the configuration management process as prescribed by both ISSM’s.
• Experience in the use of Tenable Security Center
• Experience in the use of Linux Operating System RHEL 6 and 7
• Experience in conducting technical and nontechnical security audits and experience in the usage of SIEM tools and processes.
• Coordinate with Systems Administrators to maintain the security vulnerability management program as prescribed by the ISSM’s.
• On occasion work extended hours to support contractual requirements to meet customer needs. Accomplish other duties as assigned
Serve as the primary cyber/IA point of contact for the Enterprise Sensors Lab (ESL). Will work with MDA/BC ISSM and DIA ISSM (including their respective IA staff) to ensure ongoing operations within ESL maintain a valid accredited and secure posture.
Will work closely with ESL system administrators to maintain day-to-day security posture. Overall direction will come from ESL lab director with collaboration from NG ESL/BOA Cyber team.
ESL is comprised of three separate accredited systems:
• ESL Low: Collateral level network with all Linux platforms accredited by MDA.
• ESL High: TS/SCI level network with all Linux platforms accredited by DIA.
• Radiant Mercury Cross Domain Solution (CDS) accredited by DIA.
Specific duties include:
• Establish and/or Maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) status under Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Conduct ACAS vulnerability and STIG scans
• Manage HBSS
• Maintain compliance with Cyber Tasking Orders (CTO)
• Write, maintain and track POA&Ms
• Analyze RMF Controls (NIST SP 800-53) for compliance and updating as needed in eMASS/XACTA
• Maintaining documentation and cyber artifacts within eMASS/XACTA to support RMF control compliance
Required Clearance: Top Secret / SCI / CI
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org