|Northrop Grumman’s Space Systems Sector is seeking applicants for a position on the Specialized Warfighter Development Contract’s Modeling and Simulation Team. As a member of this team you will be working with a talented team supporting the Missile Defense Agencies critical engineering mission. Through the role of an Agile RTE the selected candidate will facilitate Agile Release Train processes and execution, escalate impediments, manage risk, ensure value delivery, and drive continuous improvement. The selected candidate will be a leader on the program and facilitate the efforts of multiple teams to:
• Gather requirements;
• Plan increments and releases;
• Develop best practices;
• Establish program level SAFe Agile engineering and management principles and processes;
• Release product(s) and deliver value.
• Understanding Northrop Grumman SAFe will be essential, along with the responsibility to help grow and mature this NG branded capability.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
• Leads the efforts of developing SAFe engineering and management best practices, metrics, and audit practices.
• Ensures value is being delivered to the customer and aligns technical, business, and execution strategies.
• Removes impediments to progress and escalates when necessary.
• Proactively identifies, mitigates, and manages risks.
• Builds and supports multiple, self-organizing teams that are cross-functional and include a range of technical disciplines from software engineering to cyber to testing automation.
• Supports and facilitates PI Planning efforts and execution.
• Understands and facilitates the Agile mindset and concepts such as continuous integration, test-driven development, and product demonstration.
• Practices servant leadership and champions the Agile mindset through coaching and mentoring.
• Collects, analyzes and reports metrics for trends and indicators.
• Has a deep understanding of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Regularly interacts with the customer, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and various leadership levels.
• Participates in Earned Value Management tracking and reporting.
• Position may require up to 25% travel.
• Basic Qualifications:
Required Clearance: Secret
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com