Junior Software Engineer to support the Threat Modeling Center (TMC) product line of the DE Task Order on the Specialized Warfighter Development Contract (SWDC) program. The job location is at Schriever AFB, CO.
Position requires a software engineer experienced in software development to support the modeling and simulation of missile defense systems. Candidate will design, develop, test, document and integrate simulation products for the Threat Modeling Center (TMC) organization using Java, C++ and/or C# programming languages on Windows and Linux operating systems. Primary responsibilities include designing and developing software. Additional responsibilities could include interfacing with TMC customers and presenting technical briefings to TMC stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or related discipline.
• Must be proficient in software development using C++, C# Java or similar programming language
• Must have a basic understanding of Windows and Linux platforms.
• Experience using GIT or other version control systems
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Must have strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Currently have or able to obtain DoD Secret Clearance.
• Experience: 3 to 8 years (Bachelor’s Degree)
• Familiarity with the Linux KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
• Familiarity with QEMU, or other system emulators
• Experience in developing software in C++, C# and/or Java.
• Experience in agile software development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience in Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA and Confluence)
• Experience with GIT.
• Knowledge of software design patterns.
• Knowledge/experience in modeling and simulation development.
• Currently have DoD Secret Clearance.
Required Clearance: Secret
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org